Friday, August 2, 2024

Life on the EDGE

Life on the EDGE

with Big Wave Surfer, Haroldo Ambrosio

Big Wave Surfer, Haroldo Ambrosio chews Liquid Core® Gums to give him an EDGE out on the water, and during his day-to-day on dry land.

"After my delicious breakfast everyday, I chew Liquid Core® EDGExtreme, sugar-free, natural caffeine - everyday! I feel so much confidence, much more power, much more focused, and I can feel my body respond very well. I can be in the water many more hours than I was before," said Haroldo.

Haroldo also says that EDGExtreme™ and other Liquid Core® Energy Brands are his go-to for traveling the world and just living as his best self.

We are grateful to have Haroldo on our Liquid Core® TEAM!


Follow us on socials!

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 9:14 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive