Saturday, August 8, 2020

Re: First Page

Hi,
 
I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email.
 
I understand, you must have been running a very busy schedule and could not connect earlier.
 
Let me know if you are interested in our services so that we can move ahead.
 
I look forward to hearing back from you.
 
Warm Regards

Arya Perla


-----Original Message-----
From: Arya Perla <perla.arya@aol.com>
To: AryaPerlaperla.arya <AryaPerlaperla.arya@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 31, 2020 3:00 pm
Subject: First Page


Hello,

Greetings for the day !

I am (Online Marketing Manager), contacting you after checking your website.

I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google, AOL and Bing).

I am affiliated with a SEO company that has helped over 150+ businesses achieve 1st Page listing on Google search result page for highly competitive keywords.

We have some Low cost and special offers!!

Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list.

Warm Regards

(Online Marketing Manager)

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 3:12 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive