Thursday, August 20, 2020

Audit report

Hi there,

 

I am Natalie, I found your email id (jonsan98@gmail.com) on Google search and I would like to discuss SEO.

 

I came across your website and noticed that you were not ranking well for certain keyword phrases.

 

With your permission I would like to send you a SEO report with prices showing you a few things to greatly improve these search results for you. These things are not difficult, and my report will be very specific. It will show you exactly what needs to be done to move you up in the rankings dramatically.

 

Let me know if you are interested I will be happy to send the “SEO Pricing” “Company Info” and further more.

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Natalie

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 8:22 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive