Wednesday, August 3, 2022

From My Own Eyes

 

Hello,

 

My name is Jorge Ventura, and I’m an investigative journalist for The Daily Caller. I wanted to tell you about the 4 months I spent in Siskiyou County, California, where I documented the cartels that are taking over the area and running the residents out of their homes.

 

Working class farmers in northern California are having their way of life threatened by cartel growers involved in the black market cannabis industry. Farmers and residents in these areas are leaving the state as the violence and the levels of water theft have increased drastically with these criminal groups in their communities. Up to this point, the legalization of marijuana in California has failed and has created a thriving black market for transnational cartels.

 

The corporate media rarely cover stories like these, but they still matter. This is why The Daily Caller is dedicated to original, investigative reporting that calls out corruption. But we need your help.

 

I hope you will check out my newest documentary NARCOFORNIA today and support our mission to bring you the truth.

 
 
WATCH NOW
 
FeedbackUnsubscribeAbout us
 
 

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 10:39 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive