Thursday, December 9, 2021

Re: Why do you need SEO services?


Hello,

Drop me a note if you caught the email below; I know You are probably very busy; I understand that!

The offer Services below was sent to you earlier. We did not receive any response from your end. I hope you would have reviewed all the information.

I would be happy to send you Past work detailsPrice-list, "Suggestions", "Prices", "Offers", "Proposal" and Accept Full Responsibility for Improve your Presence, Results; More Visitors, More Page Views, Client's sales, etc.

I'd love to talk a little bit more about Growing your business, yourself, and any ways in which we can collaborate. A phone call, WhatsApp number & Skype Id for further discussion.

If you are interested, then I can send you Our Price list, company information, Our packages, Audit Report and keywords recommendation report for your website?

We give you 100% Quality Assurance. So, please let me know if you are interested? 

Get back to us, if you would want to talk about anything in detail. Please reply to this e-mail for more information...? Waiting for your Reply!

Thank you & have a wonderful day.

 Best Regards and Blessings,

 Jimmie Hughes

 

 Note - I will be happy to send you a "Proposal" and "Pricing" report for Low Cost. If you are Interested? There is no pressure at all.

/



On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 1:15 AM Jimmie Hughe <jimmiehughe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,   {"jonsan98@gmail.com" }

I just wanted to check in and see if you are happy with your website right now or if there are things you'd like to change.

We are providing SEO Service at affordable prices.

o   Let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to send you our past work details, testimonials, Price list, affordable quotation with the best offer.

Do you have any upgrades (adding features or making some design changes or appearance) which you've been thinking about making? Or designing a new website in case you do not have one.

If you are interested or have some website requirements, please share with us. I'd be happy send you our cost & Portfolio your requirements accordingly.

Best Regards and Blessings,

Jimmie Hughe

keyword Examine Manager. 

Note- I will be happy to send you a "Pricing" and "Proposal" furthermore Reports. If you are Interested? There is no pressure at all.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 7:12 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive