Friday, May 28, 2021

Re: web errors

Hello,
 
We did not receive any response from your end. Just wondering if you are interested in your Website optimization and keyword recommendation report,
 
Let me know your thoughts.
 
Thanks,
Peggy Murray
 
-----Original Message-----
From: 
Peggy Murray
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 01:43 PM
Subject: 1st Page Ranking Of Google
 
Hello,
 
I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. Thing is I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently rank on page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better brand.
 
Long story short, I have created a Website Audit which addresses all the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE 1...
 
I am happy to send you this report so that you can have a clear picture of what can be done to optimize your website further.
 
All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail.
 
What do you think?
 
Thanks,
Peggy Murray

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 9:29 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive