Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Follow up

Hello, “jonsan98@gmail.com”

I sent you an email a few days ago (regarding SEO service). Let me know if you are interested, then we will send you our SEO packages and price list.

I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thank you

Kasndrra,

 

From: Kasndrra

Sent: Fri, Jan 01, 2021 10:12 Am

To: ‘jonsan98@gmail.com’

Subject: SEO Service

 

Hello,

I found your details on Google.com and I have looked at your website and realize your website is great design but your website ranking is not good. All search engines Google, Yahoo, etc.

Do you want more targeted visitors on your website?

We can place your website on Google's 1st page. (Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram), etc

May I send you a quote? If interested.

Regards,

Kasndrra,

 

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 3:22 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive