Monday, June 8, 2020

Re: Important Update

Hi,

 

I apologize for email again.

 

I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email. Please let me know if there is any update for us.

Please give me your valuable comment. I would highly appreciate your acknowledgement on this.

 

Thank You!!

Sunita

 

Stay Home 🏡 Stay Safe

From: Sunita
Sent: 13 May 2020 18:02
To: jonsan98@gmail.com
Subject: 
Important Update

 

Hello,

Would you like to get your business app?

Mobile App Development Services (Android, iphone/iOS and iPad) at Affordable Rates.

We build all kinds of Apps for verticals like.

Education Apps, Events Apps, Finance Apps, Food Delivery Apps, Health Fitness Apps, News Magazine Apps, Real Estate Apps, Taxi Apps, Travel Apps

I was wondering, if you might be interested in our service, I am sure you are. Please share your Apps idea, requirement with us (which will remain confidential) so that we can suggest you a cost efficient solution.

Thanks & Regards


Virus-free. www.avg.com

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 1:17 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive