Sunday, April 29, 2018

My name is Donovan Hurley I would like to cancel my automatic renewal subscripti... [Incident: 180428-000517]

Response By Email (Albert G.) (04/29/2018 12:00 PM)
Dear Member,
 
Thank you for contacting Customer Care.
 
I searched our database with the information you sent, and while I did find a free account, I wasn't able to find a paid subscription. 
 
If you subscribed under a different username or email address than what you've mentioned, please reply to this email with the following information:
 
  • First SIX and last four of credit/debit card billed (if applies)
  • The alternate username
  • The alternate email address
  • Your full name
  • The city and state where you live
  • The amount of your most recent subscription charge
 
I look forward to assisting you further.
 
Warm regards,
 
Albert G.
 
Customer Care Support
Customer By CSS Web () (04/28/2018 11:27 PM)
My name is Donovan Hurley I would like to cancel my automatic renewal subscription. I could not find the option online to cancel my subscription.
[---001:000736:08990---]

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 10:00 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive