Thursday, December 29, 2011

eSite: I Just bought this Free Book

Hello and Happy Holidays!
 
I just bought this free book and I thought I would let you know about it.
 
I know what you're thinking...if it's free then how did you buy it?  Well, the book was free but I did have to pay $10 for Shipping so I just figure that as part of the cost. 
 
I think it's part of a holiday discount or something. http://dotcomreport.com/newBook
 
Anyway, it's a cool book and I wanted to let you know about it.
 
I hope you have had the opportunity to hang out with your family and friends over this Holiday break. 
 
Look for big news from us early in Jan as we'll be releasing our Support Plugin and our Auto Blogging Plugin.  
 
Anyway, check out this book and we'll talk again in Jan.
 
Happy New Year!
~ Wesley
 

eSiteSecrets.com

P.O. Box 660675-36055
Dallas, TX
75266
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 2:29 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive