Thursday, June 28, 2018

It is hard being a beginner in the blockchain.

View this email in your browser

Hey, Eddie here.

Forgive the blunt approach, HARO service sucks for blockchain topics, so I had to ask this way.

Blockchain and beginners. Help my research.

Right now the blockchain is one of the most exciting technologies at the moment and, being a beginner at it I thought finding info beyond mere general technical definitions is easy. It turns out that is not the case.

Now, it took me more than a month to find legit sources among thousands upon thousands of scam and spam pages. A tantalizing work for sure and the one you need not do now that I've shared my experience via Medium:

https://medium.com/@blockguyeddie/blockchain-workshops-the-complete-list-for-2018-bbb526cd3e1b

However, is that all? Well, the real reason I'm hitting you up, besides you checking my post, is to find out if I can update/upgrade my findings? 

With you being in blockchain tech I hope you can help me out with sources worth checking. I'm am looking for workshops not events and/or conferences that feature one. Multi attendee or a one-on-one workshop. Much like IBM's workshop featured in my post which you can use as an example.

Once again forgive the blunt approach and thank you in advance for any replay,
Eddie

Copyright © 2018 BlockGuy, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
BlockGuy
Milesevska 21
Belgrade 11000
Serbia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Angelisa Vivian Hari: 6:59 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive